As we continue to monitor reports of the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Evans & Associates, CPA’s remains committed to delivering outstanding business solutions.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We greatly care about our community and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the Coronavirus and help protect us all.
For our Evans & Associates, CPA’s Clients:
The Evans & Associates, CPA’s office is closed to outside visitors until further notice. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time.
· Our professionals are available via email, phone and phone conferencing to continue to serve you.
· You may mail documents to our offices.
· If the above methods are not an option for you, you may drop-off of documents by using the drop-box or slot at our back door.
· There is signing of documents available on-site. Please call when you arrive in the parking lot and an Evans & Associates, CPA’s professional will bring out documents for your signature.
· Reminder; the government has issued an extended tax deadline until July 15, 2020. Evans & Associates, CPA’s will continue to be as timely as possible. We are monitoring and watching for further details and will communicate any changes that are announced regarding notice of a tax-filing extensions.
All client visits are suspended until further notice. We feel that for you, our team and our family’s safety, it is best that we delay on-site visits at this time.
· Your Evans & Associates, CPA’s professional will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible. For the transfer of documents, again, we highly encourage you to utilize electronic devices/services when available.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the Coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes, including possible date changes of the above measures.
On behalf of all of us at Evans & Associates, CPA’s, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health and God Bless.